Friday, October 19, 2012
Here's one of my favorite HDR images.
And here are some thoughts on the image . . . things you might want to consider when making a photograph.
- The photograph does not look like an HDR image, because it's not "overcooked."
- The image has good depth of field, because I used a small aperture and wide-angle lens.
- To create a sense of depth, I composed my picture with the wall on the right very close to the lens.
- The upper part of the woman's body is framed by the red frame on the far wall. That makes here stand out in the frame.
- I opened the back door to add interest to the scene.
- I had fun making the image - which is key for me.
If you are new to HDR, check out my iHDR app, for both the iPad and Mac.
Explore the light,