Wednesday, October 6, 2010
Quick Digital Imaging Tip 2/101: Use Photomerge in Photoshop to Create Panos
This is tip #2 of 101 digital imaging tips I plan to post here over the next few months.
Use Photomerge in Photoshop to create cool panos.
• Use a steady tripod.
• Set your camera to manual exposure and set the exposure for the brightest part of the scene.
• Position your camera vertically.
• Overlap each scene by 1/3.
• Keep the horizon line level.
If you are very serious about shooting panos, check out these pano heads from Induro.
The pano shown here:
• Dead Horse Point State Park, Utah. Not far from Arches National Park.
• 5 frames.
• Canon 5D Mark II, Canon 17-40mm zoom.
Explore the light,