Wow! We had almost 1,000 folks from around the world logged in for my Nik HDR Efex Pro webinar today. Great fun.
The one-hour webinar was recorded. Stay tuned for a link. Below is a screen grab of my HDR preso.
For info on HDR Efex Pro, click here. You can save 15% on all Nik products by using this code upon checkout: RSAMMON.
As promised, here are the keyboard short cuts.
· Ctrl-p: Toggle preview image and default image view while held down
· Space: Toggle zoom or pan
· Cursors left/right: Decrement/increment global slider
· Shift-cursors left/right: Decrement/increment global slider by 10
· F, shift-f: Toggle fullscreen
· Tab: Toggle side panels
· Ctrl-z : Undo
· Ctrl-y: Redo
· Ctrl-shift-a: Add a control point (ESC for abort)
· Alt-mousedrag: Duplicates a CP
· Ctrl-c: Copies a CP to clipboard
· Ctrl-v: Pastes a CP from clipboard
· Cursors: Move super selected CP
· Cursors left/right: Decrement/increment CP slider
· Shift-cursors left/right: Decrement/increment CP slider by 10
· Cursors up/down: Select previous/next CP slider
· Ctrl-g: Group CPs
· Ctrl-shift-g: Ungroup CPs
· Ctrl-d: Duplicate CPs
· Backspace, delete: Delete CPs
Hey, if you want to shoot HDR, join one of my workshops!
Explore the light,
P.S. My friends at Nik told me I did not have to get dressed up for the webinar :-)