Thanks to Trey Ratcliff for putting me in contact with the Google Guys.
Some thoughts on Google:
• It's like a college campus - lots of young people, some of which ride around on the special Google bicycles.
• Food is great! Something for everyone. Today was Meatless Monday.
• Many hybrid cars in the parking lots. Many!!!! Go Google!
• Looks like a very fun place to work.. and play! I saw a deck of about 250 Magic cards.
• Security guards are very friendly.
• Beautiful gardens - accented with art.
• I think I was the oldest person on campus today . . .
Explore the light - when you are not Googling!